Delivery Terms and Conditions
Delivery times apply to items in stock.
- If any items you order are not available we will use the telephone or email details you have provided to contact you and discuss how you wish to proceed. If we are not able to contact you we will use our discretion and send you the items that are available and possibly a substitute for the unavailable item(s) or refund you accordingly.
- Deliveries normally occur between 7am and 6pm. Currently the exact timing of delivery cannot be specified.
- Working days are classified as Monday to Saturday and exclude bank holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made to the nearest kerbside point on the delivery address property. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods.
- We do not deliver items to multiple addresses unless under a separate agreement.
- Please leave a daytime telephone number as we may contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
- If your order contains more than one item you may be contacted by more than one operator to arrange the delivery date, and the products may be delivered separately even if they have the same estimated delivery dates because our products come from different delivery partners and suppliers.
- Delivery is available to all UK mainland addresses.
- Free delivery is available to local customers living in the postcode areas listed on our website. If you are unsure what areas warrant free delivery then please call us on 01425 629739.
- Customers living in some remote rural areas should note some services are not available. Please contact us if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- We regret that we are unable to deliver to Scottish islands, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses.
Bulk Delivery Terms & Conditions
Orders will be delivered within 7 days*. A later scheduled date can be arranged for any order and all delivery dates are subject to stock and delivery availability.
Call 01425 629739 or ask for Delivery to Site or Home.
*Delivery days are classified as Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday 8am to 1pm. Delivery days exclude Bank Holidays. Delivery times effective following receipt of your order from TimberTrade LLP. Our driver may call you if s/he is running late.
- Delivery Requirements:
PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT THAT THE DELIVERY LOCATION COMPLIES WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- We are able to deliver goods to selected UK postcode destinations, restrictions apply, please call 01425 629739 or ask in the yard for details
- The delivery vehicle used by TimberTrade is a similar size to a large lorry and requires sufficient space for products to be unloaded using a crane
- Deliveries will not be made where the ground condition is uneven, not suitable to unload or likely to cause damage to the vehicle*
- We will not leave products on public property unless written consent is provided by the relevant authority confirming agreement of delivery to location
- A signature is required on delivery. However, goods can be left without being signed for when a prior arrangement has been made between TimberTrade LLP and the customer. TimberTrade LLP will not accept responsibility for goods which are lost or stolen after they have been delivered in accordance with any prior arrangement
*Deliveries are to kerbside only and orders will be cancelled if the delivery vehicle is unable to safely access the delivery location.
- Delivery charge:
Free delivery is available for some local postcodes (see website for details). Charges will be as outlined by the sales person or on our website. Check you are happy with these before placing an order with us.
- Replacement Products:
Should the goods supplied be faulty or damaged, either inform the driver or, if the driver has left the delivery location, call 01425 629739 to arrange replacement goods.*
*TimberTrade LLP will aim to replace faulty goods within 4 working days of you notifying us.
Consumers may return orders within 45 (forty-five) days from the date the order was placed provided the goods are unused and in original packaging.*
*Goods can be returned to our yard or a collection can be arranged by calling 01425 629739 (collection charges may apply please check with us).